HealthDATA Cloud Computing Platform
Modernize Your Infrastructure with the HealthDATA Cloud Platform
ClearDATA is the only cloud computing company 100% exclusively dedicated to the healthcare industry. Its HIPAA Compliant Cloud Hosting Platform was designed and built to be "best-in-class" based on powerful, secure, reliable network management architecture and data centers.
As the healthcare industry continues to evolve, your medical IT department faces many diverse challenges with rapidly changing technologies, rising costs, increased security and privacy regulations, and a greater need for reliability.
While medical IT infrastructure is well-suited for many workloads, it may struggle under these increased technological and budgetary demands. Adding more servers and storage to your existing server environment or data center is not the most cost effective or efficient solution to this problem.
ClearDATA HealthDATA Cloud HIPAA Compliant Hosting Platform
The HealthDATA Cloud HIPAA Compliant Hosting Platform offers more IT resources for less by moving and transitioning your existing medical IT infrastructure to a modernized hosted Cloud environment designed exclusively for the healthcare market. ClearDATA's unique expertise and cutting-edge design architecture delivers lower operational, capital, and environmental costs, while reducing complexity and improving efficiencies within your organization.
HealthDATA Cloud features include: fast application speed with high-performance bandwidth connections, offsite back-up and recovery, 24/7 network and system monitoring, and end-to-end security ensuring tightly managed HIT policies designed to comply with HIPAA.
ClearDATA's virtualized security services, including encryption, application monitoring, and user-aware policies, help enterprises efficiently secure data flows for the cloud-ready data center. We also offer unique, customizable security for firewalls. All servers are administered through a VPN connection directly into your dedicated VLAN's, thus providing an additional layer of security.
HealthDATA Cloud Features
- Multi-Tier authentication architecture
- Low latency in between systems
- HIPAA compliant hosting for servers, storage, applications, infrastructure, platforms, backup, disaster recovery, image archiving.
- Industry standard technology, including VMware, Cisco, HP, Microsoft and more
- Full monitoring, audit logging, and data chain of custody tracking
- Provides the Security and Compliance You Demand
ClearDATA has already cloud-enabled many healthcare providers across the country on our Healthcare Cloud Platform*. Our clients are now experiencing a highly secure, HIPAA Compliant Hosting services on a private cloud network providing anywhere anytime access. These clients range in size from single provider practices to some of the nation's largest hospital networks.
The ClearDATA HIPAA Compliant Hosting Platform enables your organization to:
- Meet growth requirements for storing more patient records and medical imaging files for longer periods of time.
- Provide more services with significantly less budget and fewer resources.
- Meet changing industry regulatory requirements, including Meaningful Use.
- Meet the latest HIPAA compliance regulations, including backup up data offsite and implementing a proven disaster recovery (DR) strategy.
- Support the effective and efficient delivery of high-quality healthcare, including electronic medical records (EMR).
HealthDATA Cloud Benefits:
- Save Money: Reduce TCO 30-70%. Eliminate expensive hardware purchases, reduce IT support & maintenance costs.
- Maximum Reliability & Performance: 100% uptime guarantee, 20-45% performance improvement.
- Improved Productivity: Allows your staﬀ to focus on patient care rather than maintaining systems, equipment, and software.
- Security Peace of Mind: World class secure data center, 24/7 armed guards, maximum hardware and software protection.
- HIPAA Compliance: Trusted Advisors in HIPAA compliance and healthcare privacy/security consulting.
HealthDATA HIPAA Compliant Hosting Platform and Managed Services
HealthDATA Private Cloud
Securely manage ePHI, applications, IT infrastructure and electronic data storage in our high performance data centers. Includes custom Private Cloud network, virtualized CPU, RAM and disk storage, daily incremental and compliance weekly full backups, full service including configuration and enhanced monitoring services 24/7, data transport utilizing secure VPNs to keep data encrypted in motion and at rest.
HealthDATA Hybrid Cloud
Gain scalability, flexibility, and cost effectiveness by maintaining select physical IT resources in-house while migrating mission critical infrastructure and applications to the Private Cloud.
Eliminate hardware server and storage capital expenses, improve reliability, and increase scalability and security by leveraging ClearDATA's fault-tolerant, redundant servers and systems . With Virtualized Servers, if a physical machine fails, the virtual server immediately moves to a healthy machine.
Like physical dedicated hosting, we ensure that the virtual instance is not shared with anyone, providing our clients with full control over the virtual server(s), including choice of operating system, memory allocation, storage configuration, and processor performance. In addition, we mirror the virtual server and provide incremental backups at no extra charge. And because the server is virtual, we provide enhanced monitoring 24/7.
HealthDATA PaaS (Platform-as-Service) - Software Applications, Web Applications & SaaS
Improve reliability and security by implementing/migrating EMR/PM, databases, and other applications into ClearDATA's HIPAA-compliant hosting cloud. Features rapid deployment, eliminates server expenses and reduces IT maintenance costs. This solution simplifies configuration and eliminates the hassles of ordering and assembling technology security fragments that usually slow down the installation of the software. Faster installation improves sales agility, which increases revenues.
If you are looking for a safe, secure, and reliable HIPAA-compliant hosting alternative to expensive on-premise computer systems, we invite you to move to the cloud utilizing our secure healthcare cloud platform.
Contact us today to see how the HealthDATA Cloud Platform can reduce costs and improve efficiency for your practice or organization.