HealthDATA Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery
ClearDATA's HealthDATA Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery Service is designed specifically for healthcare organizations to help securely protect vital patient data and mission critical systems while meeting strict and complex HIPAA & Meaningful Use regulatory requirements.
When it comes to the loss of data and/or disasters, the question isn't if, but when they will occur. They can range from minor power outages to catastrophic ﬂoods, but more often result from malicious tampering, computer failure, hardware theft, computer viruses, or hacking. Equally common is the disaster of simply deleting a ﬁle accidentally.
Patient data is a mission-critical asset for every healthcare organization in order to provide care and remain operational. Providers must be proactive to ensure that when a disaster occurs, their data will be protected so they can get back to work as quickly as possible. Any unexpected downtime-such as when systems are out of operation or become inaccessible-can result in serious consequences, including reputation damage, lost revenue, or legal liability. If your healthcare data isn't protected when a serious glitch occurs, the digital assets that drive your business can be permanently lost.
HealthDATA HIPAA Compliant Backup and Disaster Recovery Complete Portfolio
As the leading provider of cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant backup and disaster recovery services, ClearDATA offers a broad range of solutions and service options that meet the stringent operational, security, and privacy requirements of healthcare organizations. Our ﬂexible, backup and recovery solutions deliver on-demand scalability, security, ease-of-management, and compelling economics - all in a complete, integrated solution. It is available as either Infrastructure-as-a-Service or fully managed as a service by ClearDATA, along with hybrid models to accommodate existing hardware or software investments.
The ﬁrst two critical steps to a data recovery plan are to ensure disciplined backup and offsite storage. With ClearDATA's HealthDATA Backup service, both of these steps are combined and automated, giving you a high recovery reliability should a disaster occur.
- Daily differential Recovery Point Objective (RPO), custom options available
- Industry leading Recovery Time Objective (RTO), custom options available to match your data retention policies
- Backup Verification Testing
- Bare Metal (all inclusive - files, data OS, applications) or option for less storage with files/data/application only options
- Encryption in motion and rest
- SSL or VPN for secure cloud recovery
- User and group level access control
- "Incremental" backups provide the benefit of full backups with low bandwidth utilization
- Data compression / de-duplication to reduce network traffic, storage footprint and backup windows
- On-premise appliance option combined with offsite backup for rapid restore
- Geographically distributed critical data and systems in the top-tier rated, SSAE 16-compliant data centers guaranteed by SLAs
- Quickly scale your data backups and offsite storage as your business changes
- 24/7/365 monitoring by data protection specialists
- Proactive alerts and responses to ensure reliability of backups and recovery
- "Live" email and phone US- based support and technical managers for issues, questions, and best practices
- Easy - Backup and Restoration available 24/7 with only a few clicks of the mouse or no touch automated onsite backups.
- Flexible - Include entire systems or individual ﬁles, unlimited storage. A local option adds further redundancy. Supports all healthcare organization types and sizes.
- Secure - HIPAA compliant backup with encryption, SSL VPN and IPSec tunnel for secure cloud recovery, user and group-level access control, best-of-breed retention policies.
- Reliable - Geographically distributed data centers, 24/7/365 monitoring by data protection specialists.
- Cost Effective - Eliminate capital equipment, maintenance, and labor, reduce data protection costs up to 75% compared to tape drives.
- Efficient - eliminate staff labor and management of tapes, tape drives, offsite storage and transportation.
Online Primary Backup: Automated Backup for Small and Mid-Sized Practices and Healthcare Organizations
This service automates HIPAA compliant backup of servers directly to the HealthDATA Backup Cloud with options to backup data only, data and apps, or bare metal restore to cover all critical system files. This service is ideal for practices with smaller data sets and/or no onsite IT staff or local IT support. We ensure that your desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices are backed-up to the servers, and remote offices are also easily included.
Hybrid Backup Local and Offsite Backup: For Larger Data Sets & Rapid Restore Capabilities
ClearDATA provides onsite backup software and/or hardware to backup server data to a local backup device, then automates the process of HIPAA compliant backup of patient and other data from the local device to the HealthDATA Backup Cloud offsite. Ideal for healthcare organizations with large data sets requireing rapid restore capabilities through local backup appliance, as well as offsite backup, long term storage and disaster recovery through the HealthDATA Cloud.
Data Replication & High Availability for Disaster Recovery
For applications and systems that won't tolerate downtime, ClearDATA oﬀers real-time replication to keep you running. From our headquarters and ﬂagship datacenter, ClearDATA is uniquely positioned to either host your critical applications in a highly available infrastructure or let us be the target host of your replication solution, maintaining a virtual replica while you manage the production master. This service offers real-time replication for zero downtime in a high available environment.
Comprehensive PACS / Imaging backup services & archiving
If you are looking to protect your patient data and practice with a secure, HIPAA-compliant backup and disaster recovery solution, contact us at: 602-635-4020 or email: email@example.com.
ClearDATA's Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery experts will help you choose and implement the most cost-effective and appropriate solution for your organization.return to top